This is actually a hard question… What are some random acts of kindness I have done?I am 100% sure there are lots but to list them here is actually hard.
Here are some random examples:
- I once followed after someone for a block when they left their gloves on the subway but when I lost them in the crowd I gave them to a homeless person I saw.
- I found someone’s gym membership tag on the ground at a subway stop and contacted the gym to tell them I found it and asked what they wanted me to do… They laughed at me and told me I could throw it out
- I have taken grocery carts back for older people at the grocery store
- Filled parking meters for people (everyone does that)
I think the challenge of this prompt is we do not do things to be kind we just do them because we are nice people.
Lessons to learn:
- As you grow up pay attention to the things around you, if you are not aware of them you will not understand when people need your help no matter how minor.
- I always step on a plane with my right foot first
- I have never had a cup coffee or any coffee at all
- I do not like chewing gum
- I love raspberries and want to grow them in the yard (but your Dad thinks they grow like weeds)
- I am an environmentalist but I can never be a vegetarian
- I really like watching documentaries
- Sometimes I wish I could home school you kids but I know that by third grade you might be at a disadvantage
- I am happy with how tall I am, I do not want to be taller and I am happy I am not shorter.
- Reading books is something I want to do more often but there is always something else to do
- I like drawing but I am not good at it so I do not do it that much
- I won an award in high school for my photo’s. I miss regular camera’s I like the instant gratification of digital pictures but I miss the darkroom days.
- I only swim in the Caribbean, the Pacific and Atlantic ocean scares me
- I do not paint my nails…. much to Daddy’s disappointment.
- I have no interest in jumping out of plane or running a marathon
- I want to open an Etsy shop but I do not have enough time to make stuff.